, School Nurse
Faviola Arvizu, Health Services Assistant
(559) 327-8756 Fax (559) 327-8790
A Health Services Assistant is in the Health Office 5 days a week. You may reach the School Nurse by leaving a message with the Health Services Assistant. The Health Office plays an important role in the school by:
- Completing mandated vision, hearing, and dental screenings, and collecting first grade physicals, color vision screenings on kindergarten boys, and checking immunizations.
- Providing health education resources for school staff and families.
- Maintaining all health records for students.
- Contacting parents regarding illness, health problems, and excessive absences.
- Advising the staff regarding health-related conditions and/or hazards.
- Administering medications per California Education Code 49423.
Attention all 6th grade parents! The Tdap and 2nd Varicella are required before students will be permitted to pick up their Granite Ridge schedules for 7th grade. Don’t delay. Get those appointments done early as 7th grade registration will be here before you know it!
(559) 327-8756 Fax: (559) 327-8790