Hello and welcome to the 2018-2019 school year. My name is Sally Georgouses and I will be your child's fourth grade teacher. I taught in Clovis Unified for 8 years at Nelson Elementary before taking time to be with my own two children. They both attended Fugman. My oldest son graduated from Fresno State last spring and is starting his career as an accountant for PricewaterhouseCoopers in San Jose. My youngest son is a junior at Cal Poly in San Luis Obispo studying agriculture business. This quarter he is in Italy participating in a study abroad program. While my children attended Fugman, I was active in the Fugman Parent/Teacher Club, room mom, SART, and a member of the carnival committee. In 2014, I returned to Fugman as a fourth grade teacher. My experiences, both in and outside of the classroom, have shaped the teacher I am today. It is my pleasure to be back in the classroom for I truly enjoy teaching.
You will find your child's nightly homework and school/classroom reminders listed below. I will update nightly before 6:00 PM.
February 14, 2019
- Tenmarks. Your child has three assignments due this Friday.
- Math pages 635-636.
- Study spelling.
- Complete Benchmark's calendar activity.
- Complete Benchmark's vocabulary page. Most students completed today in class.
- Start working on your Mission Speech Project which is due March 25th.
- Benchmark's reading test has been postponed until Wednesday.
- Daily language.
- Daily math.
Happy Valentine's Day!